Information Technology is evolving at a fast pace and the professionals that are responsible for securing IT must continually educate themselves to be successful in their cybersecurity role.
Free Training for State Employees
Free Training for Everyone
Paid Training Resources
Training for Law Enforcement
- LEEP Portal - The FBI's Law Enforcement Enterprise Portal (LEEP) is a gateway providing law enforcement agencies, intelligence groups, and criminal justice entities access to beneficial resources. These resources will strengthen case development for investigators, enhance information sharing between agencies, and be accessible in one centralized location!
Other Training Resources
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) - NIMS is intended to be used by the whole community. The intended audience for this section is individuals, families, communities, the private and nonprofit sectors, faith-based organizations, and local, state, tribal, territorial, insular area, and Federal governments.
- National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies
- Training Catalog (Various Cybersecurity training that is fee based and free and the schedules for the training)
- National Initiative For Cybersecurity Education (NICE) mission of NICE is to energize and promote a robust network and an ecosystem of cybersecurity education, training, and workforce development.