Center for Internet Security (CIS)
CIS is a forward-thinking, non-profit entity that harnesses the power of a global IT community to safeguard private and public organizations against cyber threats. CIS is home to both the Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC), the go-to resource for cyber threat prevention, protection, response, and recovery for U.S. State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial government entities, and the Elections Infrastructure Information Sharing and Analysis Center™ (EI-ISAC™), which supports the cybersecurity needs of U.S. State, Local and Territorial elections offices.
- Advisories: The CIS and MS-ISAC cybersecurity professionals analyze vulnerabilities and alert members to current online security advisories.
- Threats: The CIS and MS-ISAC cybersecurity professionals analyze risks and alert members to current online security threats.
US-CERT - National Cyber Awareness System (NCAS)
The National Cyber Awareness System (NCAS) provides a variety of information for users with varied technical expertise. Those with more technical interest can read the Alerts, Analysis Reports, Current Activity, or Bulletins. Users looking for more general-interest pieces can read the Tips.
- Current Activity: Provides up-to-date information about high-impact types of security activity affecting the community at large.
- Alerts: Provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits.
- Bulletins: Provide weekly summaries of new vulnerabilities. Patch information is provided when available.
- Tips: Provide advice about common security issues for the general public.
- Analysis Reports: Provide in-depth analysis on a new or evolving cyber threat.
GCHQ - National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC)
alert will be issued in response to a significant national cyber
security incident. Advisories will be issued on a regular basis and will
security issues being detected across government, industry or academia.
They will provide more detailed collaborative analysis and independent
assessment. The NCSC offers a wide range of reports, from
sector-specific assessments to analysis of the latest malware types
affecting the UK. Whether you are a CEO, a network defender or run your
own business, we produce informed intelligence and reporting on the
latest threats to businesses, organisations and the wider public.
- Alerts and Advisories: We issue alerts and advisories to address cyber-security issues being detected in the UK.
- Reports: Threat and vulnerability reports, issued weekly and annually by the National Cyber Security Centre.
The following vulnerability frameworks assist with the assessment, evaluation, recording, and sharing of vulnerability information.